1. We had over 120 UK & International artists exhibiting thousands of pieces of original art from across the UK. Visitors were able to meet the artist in person and had the opportunity to buy both affordable and investment art. We had original artwork for ALL from £40 to £10,000.
3.Chester Arts Fair was proudly supported by The Joshua Tree along with several leading artists who have generously donated their artwork towards a secret art auction, 100% of the proceeds went towards art therapy sessions for families that are living with the life-changing experience of childhood cancers.
4. An extensive programme of free live talks, workshops, and art demonstrations took place. Highlights included Peter Kettle talking the projects he has worked on, celebrating the British Landscape, his journey across to Patagonia in 2017, and his latest upcoming Project at Basecamp Everest 2019. Rosemary Meza-DesPlas explored the evolution of drawing with unique materials: hair live at this years art fair.
5. The Visual Art Open Finalists Exhibition and awards ceremony took place crowning Hamish Young the overall 2019 winner.
6. Throughout the weekend we had the Art in Education Schools Awards taking place showcasing the talent of primary and secondary school students across Cheshire.
7. The Art Of Interior Design Exhibition a New Exhibition For 2019. which was brought to you by our lifestyle partners, Design Central UK lead by Cath McCubbin.
Coming Soon: CAF20 Must See List